THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (The GDPR)
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.oxfordAD.com (the “Site”). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Site, posting material or requesting further services, completing any surveys or reporting any problem with the Site;
- records of your correspondence (if any) with us;
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access;
We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our in-house secure electronic storage device.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will use our best endeavours to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
to ensure that content from the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
to notify you about changes to our service.
We will not provide your data to third party advertisers or suppliers.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- if OAD Ltd is acquired by a third party personal data held by the company about its customers and users of the Site will be one of the transferred assets;
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes unless you have given your explicit consent.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. Any access request may be subject to a nominal fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
© Oxford Architectural Design 2015
Oxford Architectural Design Limited, also trading as OAD
Registered in England and Wales: 7705827
VAT no: 119272614